Friday, February 20, 2009

Palisades Sunset

Palisades Sunset
Taken on
January 16, 2009 at 4.35pm EST
Camera: Nikon D40
Exposure: 1/400
Aperature: f/10

Normally I won't share this many pictures in one week (I am going to try to keep it to one), this is an art blog, not a photography blog. But I have a good excuse this time, I am entering the above photo into the Jamesburg Art show. This year's theme is photography, so no drawings or paintings. Last year (no theme) I won honorable mention with my doodle I posted on the top of my very first post. Below are the other two I am entering, taken and developed in college. All prints entered in the show are for sale, and if you are interested in the print or original of anything I post, contact me!


Flickr - Etsy - Website

No comments:

Post a Comment