Friday, August 30, 2013

Inspiration #11

August has been a busy month for me and I'm exhausted! I can't wait to relax this weekend. But before summer comes to a close, one more round up of some pictures that inspired me this past week:

1. This photo is part of a really inspiring article, "The Top 5 Lessons I Learned About Design from my Five-Year Old Nephew" (Go Media Zine) This is a MUST read for any artist, parent or anyone who doesn't have a cold, cold heart.



2. These dynamic digital illustrations are just remarkable. This is my favorite from the series, but you should check out the rest of them. (Design Taxi)



3.  These architectural sketches and dark yet inviting. (Pinterest)


4. What a beautiful skirt. I love how the shapes over lap each other and interact with each other (Pinterest)




5. Sure this room might be overwhelming at first... but there is so many details to see. I could stare at it for hours. (Pinterest)



Have a great holiday weekend!


Etsy - Pinterest - Twitter - Email Me - Facebook Fan Page

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment