Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog Mention: Accidental Vix

Last week my facebook friend and fellow artist/crafter, known as Accidental Vix, mentioned my work on her blog. We met about a year and a half ago through a mutal friend, Rob Jelinski. She lives across "the pond" but we have bonded over our love of art and architecture.  




Please check out the post where she mentions the Washington Square Arch I drew, and currently have for sale on Etsy. Also please follow her! Accidental Vix is such a driven and diverse artist. I truly admire her drive and productivity. Her architectural sketches/drawings always make me smile. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


Tumblr - Pinterest - Twitter - Email Me - Facebook Fan Page

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment