Monday, August 26, 2013

In case you missed it: Untapped Cities Recap

You all know I love to doodle, and I love geometric patterns. But what you might not know is I studied architecture for 3 brief semesters of college. Although it wasn't for me, I still deeply appreciate architecture and buildings.. 

I case you missed it, I did an, architectural doodle, or ArchiDoodle as I call it, in June for Untapped Cities. It is based on the amazing and long time abandoned building at 5 Beekman Street, famously named Temple Court. It is now being turned into luxury condos. This archidoodle is second in the series.



 If you pop over to the Untapped Cities website you can see the doodle and read a short paragraph on the history of the building and a few interesting facts.

Etsy - Pinterest - Twitter - Email Me - Facebook Fan Page

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment