Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Doodle Project

So after finishing my last doodle I got two "great" (i am using that term loosely because I don't know how they will turn out) ideas.

1. Do a circle doodle. It would be all symmetrical and radiate from the center. It wouldn't be all circles, just my regular doodles in a circle. I did something like this in high school for a project... I'll try and see if I saved it on my new hard drive after The Crash of Spring '08. But i doubt it.

2. Document what i do on a particular doodle each day. And what better way to do this than different colors of sharpie markers!!! Well I started this yesterday, I did black. Today I am using red... and it's actually harder to doodle in red... dont ask me why, it's a mental block in need to get over. I am so used to black!

This won't be the only thing I post everyday. I'll post my cartoons or photos or random drawings, but this is cool (maybe just for me) to see my thought process and the evolution of my doodles.

Etsy - Website - Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment