Wednesday, March 18, 2009

F* My Life #2


So I'm working on another F* My Life comic last night, it turned out to be longer (in panels) and take more time than i thought, (I'm still rusty on this cartooning stuff... its been a few years). So I didn't have time to ink all of it.. this is what I have so far. Here is the text I took it from:

"Today, I was walking out of the grocery store and out of no where, a car backing up pretty fast speeds downs the parking lot and hits me, causing me to fall down and drop all of the groceries. The woman jumped out of her car, not to help me, but to carefully check her bumper for scratches. "

I'll finish the rest of it tonight, and post it tomorrow. The inking is the easy part, the planning and sketching is actually a great deal harder than it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment