Wednesday, March 18, 2009

F* My Life #1


I was listening to the radio a few weeks ago on my way to work. My favorite morning show, elvis duran and the z morning zoo on z100, was talking about this website called F*** My Life.com. I checked it out... and it was HILARIOUS! It is embarrassing stories from anonymous people. I thought this was great to make into a cartoon! Since I like cartooning, but am absolutely terrible at writing them, it's perfect. The strips are basically written for me! So here is the first installment.

"Today, a girl-scout asked me to buy cookies, in front of Giant. She looked nice, so I bought 5 boxes from her. She took the money and went home with her mom. I opened the boxes when I got home and realized that the boxes just had rocks in them. I got scammed by a girl-scout."

No comments:

Post a Comment