Saturday, March 28, 2009

Great Minds Think Alike...

So I get a mysterious email on Friday morning from someone from Etsy (the online shop where I sell my art). It says "Hi, bmoke28! I've included one of your works in my T[reasury] List this week" And there was a link.

Side Note: "The Treasury (aka T-Llist) is a member-curated gallery of short-lived lists of 12 hand-picked items each (plus four alternates). It functions as a high-demand (and pretty!) promotional tool that many devoted Etsians fight to get. Members can feature their favorite items, items selected on a theme, or just however they like. The Treasury is not intended for self-promotion, but instead to acknowledge and share the many cool things for sale on Etsy."

Of course the link is firewalled at work. So I check it at home, and the user ellemardesigns featured my "Penny Lane" doodle in her hand-picked gallery. The 12 works are all very similar to my doodling style, and hers (her work wasn't featured in the gallery, but is very pretty... see pictures below). I thought this was really cool!! So take a look at the T-List I'm featured in! And take a look NOW! The lists expire every 2 days! But in case you missed it, here are pictures of the other works featured along side mine:













And here is 2 pieces from the woman that picked my doodle for her T-List:



Have a Great Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment