Sunday, December 20, 2009

5 Days!!

5 Days Until Christmas!
(well technically 4, my family exchanges presents not from "Santa" on Christmas Eve)


3 days until Christmas with my best friends aka BBSALT
6 days until Christmas with my boyfriend

One more present down!!!!!  3 more to go!!!

In addition to finishing up some presents tonight, I have to edit that tshirt design I did for my uncle to get printed for my cousin for Christmas, and start another one for the same uncle, but for a different cousin. 

The tshirt I did for my sister and has been printed!!  I should be getting a shirt in the next week, so I'll post that once I get it.  I'm super excited to see it!!  I haven't designed tshirt since college.  I did about 10 between my sorority and the school senate.

Don't forget to check my blog between Christmas and New Years, for entries and pictures about what I have been working on for the past 2 months!

Etsy - Website - Twitter

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment