Monday, December 14, 2009

11 Days

11 Days Until Christmas!
(well technically 10, my family exchanges presents not from "Santa" on Christmas Eve)


8 days until Christmas with my best friends aka BBSALT
12 days until Christmas with my boyfriend

The presents I have finished so far look really great.  I couldn't be happier with them!  In addition to presents this weekend, I also did a new tshirt design for my uncle to get printed for my cousin for Christmas, and I finished up the tshirt design for my sister.  I did more than I could ever imagine on one present yesterday, and I another is taking a bit more work than I anticipated.

While most artists take a break from art and their blog between Christmas and New Years, you guys can anticipate a blog everyday with pictures of what I have been working on for every waking moment the past 2 months straight!

Etsy - Website - Twitter

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment