Friday, September 4, 2009

Doodle... Cars?!



I thought this was SO cool, talk about taking doodling to a whole new level! (Uncle Chris, I'm sure you'll appreciate these pictures, especially the one below)

Artist's commentary from the website:

"First off... I'm going to bet 50% of people are going to hate this .. but i'm ok with that. I did take "inspiration" from the "sharpie lamborghini" (props to him, this took me about 12 hours) , but I have been doing artwork with sharpies for a while so this isn't my first time at this (AKA don't try this at home).

I will do a proper photoshoot when my new wheels come in in a couple of weeks, but I know you all had to see this!

Yes.. I painted my car with a sharpie paint pen...and here are the pics to prove it and to keep people from thinking it is a vinyl wrap. enjoy and comment all you like.
"

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=661077

MAJOR props to the artist!

Etsy - Website - Flickr

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been following many of my favorite blogs recently, maybe because of the great weather and the business of the early school season, but boy was I glad when I came back to look at this post! Eddie told me about it a few weeks back and I finally came back. This is so sweet, the possibilities are really quite endless. One question ... how does Sharpie hold up to sun and rain and ...?

    ReplyDelete