Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Sketch a day...


So I decided to get back to basics and do some sketching... once I get back into the swing of things I'll aim for 10 or 30 minute sketches... until then I'm slow and awkward and this one took me awhile. (I'm so used to cartoons or abstract!!)

I REALLY want to do one sketch a day for 100 days. I am REALLY REALLY going to try to do this! I can spare 10 minutes right?! If I can't spare 10 minutes I need to rearrange my schedule, (maybe pick up some Montana brochures)

**Side Note** Whoever can tell me where the 'Montana brochures' joke is from will win a doodle print or card set or notebook of their choosing. Just comment on this post with your answer by Monday.

Etsy - Website - Flickr

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment