Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I've got it cover-ed


I bought this large sketch book about a year ago just for my doodles, I started doodling on the front with a silver marker pen.  I JUST finished.  I wouldn't call it being lazy, I didn't like how I started, so I just didn't finish it... and I still don't like how it turned out.  Oh well, at least it's done.

The back cover is still blank... hmmmm


I also realized the sketch a day for 100 days isn't something I want to continue, I don't plan on doing many still life drawings... maybe a few paintings.... but I think I should focus on my doodling.  That's something I love and something I'd enjoy doing everyday.  So I'm going to focus on that instead.

Etsy - Website

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment