Friday, June 5, 2009

It's as easy as riding a bike


This is one of my favorite photos. I took in on the Rutgers Newark Campus during a "field trip" for my digital photography class senior year. I also had to write a fictional short story to accompany the photo It was about an old man who left the bike, and he died in his home and no one knew. It was a funny story because it started out happy, but twisted into this dark, depressing, lonely story. I remember reading it out loud and by the end I was laughing so hard, my teacher had tears in his eyes from laughing so hard.

I'll be the first to admit my writing skills aren't so great... some people know that more than others. My words sound good in my head, but get jumbled when they come out. Occasionally they do come out well... but that's because I slaved over them. Oh well, at least I can draw a picture of what I'm trying to say. Haha!

Writing is one career I can cross of my list....

Etsy - Website - Flickr

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment