Thursday, May 21, 2009

A New Post!!!

I have been working on a present for a friend, so haven't had much time for other doodles... no doodles, no posts, BUT with that done, I have started a new doodle, or should I say pattern. I got a new bed spread over a year ago, and it's a very faint pattern... it has intrigued me for over a year:



So I finally decided to reproduce it. So I guess it's not an original doodle, but cool and creative none the less.


PS. I am not done, just working from the inside out. And as usual you can click on any image to make it bigger!

Etsy - Website - Flickr

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2009

2 comments:

  1. I love that you picked a bedspread that so accurately represents YOU! It's a built-in doodle that you can fall asleep staring at... Your representation of it, though, is even better than the original. Can't wait to watch it progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I truly do love the bedspread, I can stare at it for hours. hehe!

    ReplyDelete