Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Busy but nothing to show..

So I've been busy coughing up a lung (and other important organs) but also super busy working on my website, so I haven't had much time to doodle, except for a few seconds I steal before I go to sleep. But I want to share one of my favorite illustrations I did a few years ago:

I worked for the NJIT Freshman Orientation program (aka Miniversity) over the summer of 2005. The theme was "Thrivin' and Survivin' ", and this was the directory (aka Miniversity yearbook) we gave out to the freshman on move in day. I had the honor of designing the cover and laying out the entire book.

I featured this illustration on my website, I have more done than what I shared on Monday, so please check it out! (The art section is not done yet... but the print section is, and I am working on the web section as we speak)

Etsy - Website - Flickr

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment