Monday, July 14, 2014

Etsy Update

I recently added some of the landmark prints and archidoodle prints to my Etsy store. Originally created for Untapped Cities, they are still available from Untapped Cities through their Society6 Shop as well as their StoreEnvy Shop. Sometime in the next week or two I will be adding stationary featuring some of the same doodles and drawings. I also have prints available of my Starbucks cups.






Don't worry if you are looking for the crayon letters and can't find them! Crayon letters and other monograms will be back on November 1st. It was a difficult decision, but ultimately I decided to make them a seasonable item. They will be available the entire month of November and May. If you need them other times of the year then shoot me an Etsy conversation, I MIGHT be able to squeeze your request into my fairly busy schedule.



Etsy - Pinterest - Twitter - Email Me - Facebook Fan Page

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment