Sunday, July 13, 2014

Article: Painted Typography

I don't normally dedicate an entire blog post to highlight another artist. If I like their work I will include them in my 'Friday Five' but I just couldn't resist today.

Pawel Nolbert's painted typography was featured on Colossal a few weeks ago, and his beautiful creations have stuck with me ever since. Colossal writes, "This interesting blend of paint and typography by Warsaw-based designer Pawel Nolbert was created by photographing actual paint splatters and merging them with digital illustration techniques."



I urge you to check out his website and the rest of the Colossal post highlighting his work.

Etsy - Pinterest - Twitter - Email Me - Facebook Fan Page


All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment