Tuesday, November 12, 2013

San Francisco Mural

In August I was contacted by my editor at Untapped Cities, Michelle Young letting me know someone wanted to reproduce my San Francisco Landmark drawing as a mural. I was elated and after some vectorizing (that's a word now, because I said so) and a few edits my mural was done and sent off to USA Hostels in San Francisco, three blocks away from the bustling Union Square! They are printing it SIX FEET TALL on vinyl for one of their hallways.


Not to brag, but they were voted the #1 Hostel Chain in the world. Like I said, not to brag... ok bragging a little bit! I'm going to get a friend to take a photo for me until I can get to San Fran myself to see my mural!

Here is a preview to hold you over until the photo comes:


Etsy - Pinterest - Twitter - Email Me - Facebook Fan Page

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment