Monday, September 16, 2013

Inspiration #12

Sorry this is a little late. I don't really have an excuse for my lack of posts the past 2 weeks, busy as usual I guess. Anywho, it is/was fashion week in NYC so that's a whole new genre for me to be inspired from. First four photos are from my favorite fashion bloggers, Tom & Lorenzo. Now isn't the time to get into my Tom & Lorenzo obsession, so let's look at some pretty clothes:

1.  Zimmermann Spring 2014 Collection 

2. Naeem Khan Spring 2014 Collection


3. Naeem Khan Spring 2014 Collection


4. Hervé Léger by Max Azria Spring 2014 Collection


5. Marchesa Spring-Summer 2014 (Pinterest)



Do you follow fashion week?


Etsy - Pinterest - Twitter - Email Me - Facebook Fan Page


All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment