Monday, September 24, 2012

Sketchbook Project 2013

It's that time of year again! Time for me to dust off my art house sketchbook so I am not rushing to finish it January 14th. This year I picked the topic: Chronicle. I know, it's so vague! All the topics are vague this year, atlas, travelogue, dinosaurs, memoir, lists, warnings, etc.

I decided to go with chronicle my engagement and wedding planning. Before you know it April will be here and gone and I will be married. I thought this would be nice to remember the planning process (good and bad).

Here is the first page of my book!


If you want to check out my 2012 Sketchbook Entitled  Along the Line is on the Arthouse Coop website for your viewing pleasure.


Tumblr - Pinterest - Twitter - Facebook Fan Page

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2012

1 comment:

  1. I get it now, April 13th, 2013 will be 5 years since you met! How cool is that? (very)

    ReplyDelete