Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm Alive!

I just realized I haven't posted a new blog since APRIL! I feel just awful! SORRY! It hasn't been because of lack of work. If anyone knows me I've been a very busy bee. Time just flew by without a second to update you guys.

I am going to try and be more consistent with this blog from now on, because I need to create a better balance between work and marketing/blogging/tweeting.

If you have been keeping up with my Untapped Cities posts or Instagram posts you know I've been doodling on magazine ads lately.

Check out this Alexander McQueen ad I was working on Sunday night:



Tumblr - Twitter - Email Me - Facebook Fan Page - Pinterest

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2012

1 comment:

  1. Yes I've noticed. I subscribe and i haven't seen the little notifications. :P

    ReplyDelete