Friday, April 23, 2010

Nude Drawings - NSFW #3


Nude drawings week 3!  2 more classes... and I'm kind of sad.  I've learned a lot and have a lot more success than I expected.

PS  This is a skinny old man with no hair what-so-ever (minus his head)... it was weird b/c I didn't notice until I was almost done with the 3 hours. haha.



This pose was SOOOO hard!  I had so much trouble with the man's right arm.  It was almost directly facing me, I couldn't get the angles right... so the rest of the drawing was rushed.  30 minutes was not enough to complete this drawing. boo...

This man also had a facination with posing in uncomfortable poses that ended up looking feminine.

This was my favorite detail of the week.

Etsy - Website - Twitter - Email Me

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment