Sunday, January 31, 2010

Anniversary Week!

I know, I know.  I'm a little behind on my comics... so much for 365 comics in 365 days!  But I am trying to catch up!!  Instead of sketing and inking comics last week, I just sketched them.  So I could try and catch myself up.  Here are my comic "stats" for January (not inluding today)

Planned: 10
Sketched: 6
Finished: 11.5
Still a blank page: 2

At least my finished number is the highest... heh.  I'm going to have to work really hard today and this week because Thursday is the 1 year anniversary of my blog!!  It would be a shame to not post anything during anniversary week!

Off to comic-land I go!

(Well after a shower and some food)

Etsy - Website - Twitter - Email Me

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment