Monday, July 27, 2009

All the world's a stage

I have mornings and weekends free with my 12-8 work schedule, and the Art Center of Northern New Jersey is literally right down the street so I was looking at classes when I ran across a call for entries for a juried art show. I haven't done an art show since the photography one in February, I figure it's time to put myself out there again.

I know I do a lot of doodles and things, but I have a lot of projects I am still working on, and other projects I don't think are worthy (they dont allow all pieces into the show... hence the juried part)

I am going to enter the below painting I did in my painting class senior year of college... and the Washington Square Arc drawing.



Etsy - Website - Flickr

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment