Monday, April 29, 2013

Overdue Update!

I haven't been updating this as much as I would have liked to these past few months, especially since November. I bought a house with my fiance and got married. I wish I had a few minutes to do some art in there, but everything was put on the back burner... cleaning, eating, sleeping... literally everything was put on hold.

I did get a few great projects done for the wedding! Thank you to Pinterest for an overwhelming number of ideas, projects and inspiration. I did a whole wine/chalkboard theme for the reception, and even a little bit for the ceremony. I had a great time doing the typography for all the signs. I should have a few on Etsy soon, including a listing for a custom sign like the one below.


I also put together a world landmark collage for a new version of the Untapped Cities site. Below isn't my final version, but one of the final drafts.


My sister received a custom scarf for being my maid of honor. I painted a message on it for her, (process photo below) which she can read when it's laid out, but the message looks like an abstract pattern when worn. (similar to this)


That's about all I managed to do between packing, moving, unpacking, and planning the wedding... all after I get home from a full day of work. 

What have you been up to these past few months?

Tumblr - Pinterest - Twitter - Email Me - Facebook Fan Page

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2013





No comments:

Post a Comment