Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Untapped Column #2

I haven't been posting as regularly as I have in the past, sorry.  I spend most of my time working on my Untapped columns.  And I haven't been posting the links to those either, sorry again. I'll have to do a better job at keeping you guys updated.

My second post for Untapped Cities featured my Starbucks cups:


 It was a HUGE hit to say the least.  Untapped posted the photo on their tumblr and as of last night, it had 19,840+ likes and reblogs!!  And it peaked at #1 on the art section of tumblr... of course I only managed to get a screen shot when it was at #2, so you'll just have to believe me that it made it to #1.

(Don't forget to click the link to read what I wrote!)


Tumblr - Website - Twitter - Email Me - Facebook Fan Page

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment