Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cartooning in the UK

One of my amazing Tumblr fans (onenineeightthree) let me know on Monday that I was mention in 'The Independent' newspaper in ENGLAND!

I poked around and found the article here, but for all you lazies out there, here is the blurb:

"ILLUSTRATION
www.tumblr.com

Every day for the next year, an anonymous graphic designer, the “Downtown Doodler” will document her existence in a series of line drawings. With entries ranging from the mundane (insomnia) to the comic (an accidental trip to the men’s room), the Doodler’s illustrations are witty, poignant and skilful. ind.pn/a9LgAM

Did you read that?  There is a writer in the UK that thinks my illustrations are witty, poignant and skillful!!  HOW AWESOME IS THAT!? 

Never have i dreamed I would reach any one besides my family and friends.

Tumblr - Website - Twitter - Email Me - Facebook Fan Page

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment