Monday, December 2, 2013

Resolutions Update #4

AHH, one more month to work on these!


ART:

- Submit my work for consideration for 3 art shows or contests 2/3

I submitted a photo and was featured on whatdoyoucarry.com
I submitted my doodles and was featured on Doodle-bomb.tumblr.com

- create 4 new pieces on par with or surpassing the level of my wave doodle .4/4

I recently did a polynesian tattoo piece for a friend that is pretty stellar.I am incredibly happy with my archidoodles for Untapped Cities

- blog 30 times for Untapped Cities New York 12/30: 
http://untappedcities.com/author/bernadettemoke/

- blog an average of 3 times a week here 75/156... I'm blogging almost every day recently.


- make $1000 from etsy sales or other art sales $2046/1000 Done!


- attend 6 art shows or visit a new museum 0/6


- finish my website (no progress)


- submit my sketchbook project on time  Fail


- finish my comics from my comic-a-day project (no progress)


- create 12 new youtube doodle videos 2/12


PERSONAL:


- read 25 books 7/24


- cook 30 new recipes 18/30:

- buy myself flowers 4 times 1/4

- work out an average of 2 times a week ?/104 I lost count... We can call this a fail.


Etsy - Pinterest - Twitter - Email Me - Facebook Fan Page


All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment