Thursday, December 31, 2009

Let's Go Yankees!



This was another one of my favorite presents I gave out this year.  This one was for my little brother, who like me, is a die hard Yankee fan.  This was made by building up layers, just like I made the letters for my BBSALT girls

Layer 1 (from bottom up): base
Layer 2: Everything minus negative space
Layer 3: Everything minus negative space and baseball laces
Layer 4: Everything minus negative space, baseball laces, and white in hat,

and so on and so forth... taking away more and more mat board until the last layer is the word Yankees and the baseball wood grain.

The logo measures about 10 inches in diameter and is made of 6 layers.

HAPPY NEW YEARS! 
SEE YOU IN 2010!!

Etsy - Website - Twitter

All images copyright of Bernadette Moke 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment